Instant noodles are noodles that are made in less then 5 minutes by putting the preserved noodles in boiled water with seasonings. Compared to when the first instant noodles (Chikin Ramen) came out, the instant noodle industry has grown into something spectacular, with billions of people worldwide eating them.
How to Make
Click to Go to the World Instant Noodles Association Website
- Boil water by putting water into pot and heating up on stove using the high setting with the lid closed.
- Once water starts bubbling rapidly, turn off the heat and take off the stove.
- If the instant noodles are in a cup, take the pot and pour boiling water into cup with instant noodles. If there is a seasoning packet, rip open the packet and pour the seasoning powder into the cup with the instant noodles and boiling water.
- If the instant noodles are not in a cup, take the instant noodles and put it into a bowl. Take the boiling water in the pot and pour into the bowl with the instant noodles. If there is a seasoning packet, rip open the packet and pour the seasoning powder into the bowl with the instant noodles and boiling water.
- Stir the noodles until the the instant noodles start to soften up (and the seasoning powder dissolves into the boiling water if have).
To Top of Page