How games affect the player
- The majority of games improve reaction speed and timing.
- Most games help the brain improive cognitive functions and reasoning.
- Some games give people a utililatarian way of thinking.
- Online multiplayer games improve the individual's leadership and teamwork skills.
- Games an be used as an anti-depressant/escape from reality. Due to this fact, most parents mistakingly assume that its a drug because that's the only way they know how to relate to them.
- Many games also improves the players ability to strategize and take advantage of useful opportunities.