Touring the World
- Tour. n.
- A trip with visits to various places of interest for business, pleasure, or instruction.
- A group organized for such a trip or for a shorter sightseeing excursion.
- A brief trip to or through a place for the purpose of seeing it: a tour of the house.
- A journey to fulfill a round of engagements in several places: a pianist on a concert tour.
Preperation for a Trip:
- CDC website and read about needed vaccination
- get vaccination shot
- book flights and hotel beforehand
- find food options avalible (mainly vegetarians)
- find common words which are used in daily languages
- currency exchange (find out)
- keep mosquito repellent
- keep basic medicines(first aid kit)
- keep enough pairs of undergarments and socks
- keep right type of clothing for the trip
- essential toiletries
- a basic understanding of the spots you are going to visit
- donít have any expectations and do your research
on the your spot before going. Do your homework.
- Experiences of Trips and Travels of Different people:
- - PAUL CLARK
- - Caitlin
- - David Icke
What If You Took A Trip to: