||Synchro in Olympics
||Facts About Synchro
Synchronized swimming is a form of swimming that requires groups of swimmers to perform a routine to music with an adequate amount of advanced gymnastic skills and water skills.
||How it looks underwater
Click this to see some facts about synchronized swimming!
- Synchro is a women-only sport. :)
- Some professional synchro swimmers can hold their breath for three minutes.
- To train for this intense sport, synchro swimmers are trained to tread for three hours!
- Routines are usually two to five minutes long.
- The swimmers need to have great flexibility in order to perform the complex tricks underwater.